What you are going to learn in this module:
1. Know how to create a dynamic presentation
2. Know about several different applications to use when presenting
3. Know how to use at least one of the applications
4. Understand what makes an effective presentation
5. Make connections with technology standards and best practice
6. Transfer the learning to professional practice by applying these resources to produce a dynamic presentation.
You will go through each of the steps in the module. By the end of this module you will have created at least one presentation to use with an audience. Please visit the Final Assignment page first for instructions and complete the checklist as you complete all the steps in this module.
Note: This module should take no longer than 10 hours
Move on to Best Practices and Strategies.
Addressing the ISTE Standards For Educators
1a. Set professional learning goals to explore and apply pedagogical approaches made possible by technology and reflect on their effectiveness.
1c. Stay current with research that supports improved student learning outcomes, including findings from the learning sciences.
2b. Advocate for equitable access to educational technology, digital content and learning opportunities to meet the diverse needs of all students.
2c. Model for colleagues the identification, exploration,
evaluation, curation and adoption of
new digital resources and tools for learning.
4b. Collaborate and co-learn with students to discover and use new digital resources anddiagnose and troubleshoot technology issues.
4c. Use collaborative tools to expand students' authentic, real-world learning experiences by engaging virtually with experts, teams and students, locally and globally.
5a. Use technology to create, adapt and personalize learning experiences that foster independent learning and accommodate learner differences and needs.
5b. Design authentic learning activities that align with content area standards and use digital tools and resources to maximize active, deep learning.
5c. Explore and apply instructional design principles to create innovative digital learning environments that engage and support learning.
7a. Provide alternative ways for students to demonstrate competency and reflect on their learning using technology.
1. Setting Objectives/Providing Feedback;
2. Nonlinguistic Representations;
3. Summarizing & Notetaking, Assign Homework & Provide Practice