What you are going to learn in this module:
1. Know how to create a dynamic presentation
2. Know about several different applications to use when presenting
3. Know how to use at least one of the applications
4. Understand what makes an effective presentation
5. Make connections with technology standards and best practice
6. Transfer the learning to professional practice by applying these resources to produce a dynamic presentation.
You will go through each of the steps in the module. By the end of this module you will have created at least one presentation to use with an audience. Please visit the Final Assignment page first for instructions and complete the checklist as you complete all the steps in this module.
Note: This module should take no longer than 10 hours
Move on to Best Practices and Strategies.
Addressing the ISTE Standards•T:
1. Facilitate and Inspire Student Learning and Creativity a,b;
2. Design and Develop Digital Age Learning Experiences and Assessments a,b,c;
3. Model Digital Age Work and Learning a,c;
4. Promote and Model Digital Citizenship and Responsibility a,b,c;
1. Setting Objectives/Providing Feedback;
2. Nonlinguistic Representations;
3. Summarizing & Notetaking, Assign Homework & Provide Practice