1. Office Mix is a free plug-in for PowerPoint 2013, the desktop software. With the Mix Plug-in, Teachers can create videos, annotate slides, and upload them to the Mix platform in 3 easy steps. The Mix Plug-in also lets you create quizzes and see analytics on who/how many have watched the video.
2. Animoto - Very popular with students and lets you create animated shows
3. Canva - Create designs for Web or print: blog graphics, presentations, Facebook covers, flyers, posters, invitations and more
4. Emaze - features a proprietary state of the art HTML5 presentation maker that will create the slideshows, video presentations and even 3D presentations that you always dreamed of
5. Glogster Edu- a creative way to present your work via poster style. You are able to insert music, images and video, resources, clip art, text and much more
6. Kizoa - create beautiful shows, with music, effects and transitions.
7. Zentation - synchronize video from YouTube with PowerPoint
8. Knovio -add video and audio to your PP presentations as well as .pdfs
9. Slideshare - a great slide sharing site where you can upload presentations, share them, along with documents and videos.
10. Stopwatch - timers of many varieties which are helpful for staying within a time limit when presenting
11. For great do/don't tips for your presentation, check out these 11 suggestions.
12. Rubistar is a free online tool for creating quality rubrics. Rubrics are created based on a topic. Sample topics include; oral projects, multimedia, math, writing, products, reading, art, work skills, science and music. Registered users can save and edit rubrics anywhere there is online access. Click here to access the tutorial on using Rubistar.