1. Canva - Create designs for Web or print: blog graphics, presentations, Facebook covers, flyers, posters, invitations and more
2. Emaze - features a proprietary state of the art HTML5 presentation maker that will create the slideshows, video presentations and even 3D presentations that you always dreamed of
3. Kizoa - create beautiful shows, with music, effects and transitions.
4. Zentation - synchronize video from YouTube with PowerPoint
5. Knovio - add video and audio to your PP presentations as well as .pdfs
6. Stopwatch - timers of many varieties which are helpful for staying within a time limit when presenting
7. For great do/don't tips for your presentation, check out these 11 suggestions.
8. Rubistar is a free online tool for creating quality rubrics. Rubrics are created based on a topic. Sample topics include; oral projects, multimedia, math, writing, products, reading, art, work skills, science and music. Registered users can save and edit rubrics anywhere there is online access. Click here to access the tutorial on using Rubistar.