Face of the Classroom Examples
A. Great sample classroom blogs:
C. Websites created in Weebly by grade level and subject matter
D. Websites created in a district using Foxbright:
Resources for Creating Your Classroom Web Presence
1. Free Technology for Teachers - 11 Free Tools for Creating Websites and Simple Webpages
2. Blogging Services: (alternatives to Edublogs/WordPress)
4. Edublogs Ronnie Burt on "The Ultimate guide to Getting Started with EduBlogs!"
6. Another web site creator that is similar to Weebly is Wix
7. Other classroom LMS options that include free (limited) accounts for teachers include Schoology, HaikuLearning. In most cases, these free accounts include the basic features of the LMS and/or may have limited storage options. Be sure to read the "fine print" before spending a lot of time building your classroom in a free account to see if it will meet your needs.
8. Edmodo is a learning management system preferred by many elementary teachers due to its easy to use interface.