1. Looking for instructional support resources such as images, audio, video, and more that are unblocked by most filters? Check out the MISDIT Instructional Resources page.
2. Here are some additional sites where you can get FREE photos to use for projects:
5. Try BigHugeLabs for a site to make posters, jigsaws, badges, etc.
7. Another site to resize digital images: Picresize .
9. Find 3-D images at this site.
10. Fun With Digital Images: A handout from Carolyn McCarthy on how to use Fotoflexer for the classroom.
13. Check out Fotojet a free online collage maker that enables users to quickly create amazing photo cards, collages and posters without the hassles of downloading or installing anything.
14. Meme Generator - The first online Meme generator. Create your own or view the large library of Memes.
15. IMG Flip - easy to use Meme generator
16. Fotojet is a neat site to create online collages, posters, social media graphics and photocards
17. Scholastic has neat activities for students to help improve their photos
- Angles Around Us: Activity to support units on angle types and measurements
- Every Picture Tells a Story: Activity to support units on narrative writing and character, setting, and plot development