1. Collaborate online with the Zoho Projects suite of tools.
2. Scribblar.com - Collaborate online with a virtual whiteboard which includes text chat, audio, and no user or session limits.
3. Twiddla is a web based meeting site where you can host live meetings, collaborate on documents, and share information virtually. It's real time collaboration made real easy.
5. Create an interactive bulletin board with Padlet. Change your background, add YouTube videos, word docs, pictures, and more. Great for brainstorms, to do lists, accessing prior knowledge, etc. Privacy levels can be controlled and it also has a mobile version; Padlet is available as a Chrome app and an iPad app as well.
6. Asana is another project collaboration space you may want to use to plan projects, lessons, field trips and other activities where team collaboration is needed.
7. EduClipper- share, share and contribute educational content for teaching and learning.
8. Web Whiteboard- a web whiteboard for collaborative drawing
9. BoomWriter - a writing collaboration site for creating stories
10. Celly - organizes conversations for groups, topics, and places into chatrooms called “cells”. Share your thoughts out loud in public cells about venues.
11. SyncPad - transforms any mobile device or browser into the ultimate whiteboard for real-time Collaboration.