AR 1 - Basics
1. Technology Skills Checklist for Online Assessment (University of KY and CAST)
3. Readiness Recommendations and Checklist : Raising the BAR; Becoming Assessment Ready (COSN, EN@, eLearn)
4. Basics of Microsoft Edge Part 1 resizing, tabs, multiple windows, and some shortcuts.
5. Review "Lesson Plan" template for your use in Capstone or daily instruction.
6. Review the Presentations for the "Framework of Instructional Planning
7. Review the texts:
The original work by Marzano, Pickering, and Pollock, Classroom Instruction that Works (2001).
Dean, C. B., Stone, B., Hubbell, E., & Pitler, H. (2012). Classroom Instruction that Works: Research-based strategies for increasing student achievement (2nd ed.). Alexandria, VA: ASCD.
Pitler, Howard, Hubbell, Elizabeth R., & Kuhn, Matt (2012). Using Technology with Classroom Instruction that Works (2nd ed.). Alexandria, VA: ASCD.